Recent

Breaking News

Thou Art My beloved Son, in order that I Bring Great Joy to You

GOSPEL

Thou Art My beloved Son, in Order that I brings Great Joy to You.

                                                                                                                        Mark 1:7-11               
At that time, john, "One Powerful than I is coming after me. I deserve the thong of his sandals open bowed.
I have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit"was proclaimed.
           
At that time Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized by john in the sky from the river landing
happened immediately saw the Spirit coming down  on him like a dove.
                                                                                                                                                              And, "Thou art my beloved Son, in order that I brings great joy to you,"said a voice from the sky.

THE GOSPEL OF THE LORD

No comments